Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dev (other)     12 February 2014

Company registration documents

Respected Members,

I need suggestions regarding documents required for registering PVT LTD Company. As a business address proof, I have currently the sale deed available with me. The business address which I want to use is currently under construction and will be completed in 1 month.  In Sale Deed, there is a clause which says that the premise can not be used for business purpose. One thing I would like to add that I have purchased the property and want to use it for business purpose.

Below are my questions:

1. What is the procedure to remove  the clause from the sale deed which says  "the premise can not be used for business purpose" and how much cost is involved in the process.

2. If I proceed to PVT LTD company registration with the sale deed without changing the clause which says " "the premise can not be used for business purpose"". What will be the impact of this since ownership of the  property has been already transferred to me ?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 February 2014

If the sale deed clearly indicates that the property cannot be used for commercial purpose, it means the same is barred by law for the purpose, see if you have a chance to convert it by applying for conversion through competent authority.  Based on the sale deed's contents your registration application also is likely to be rejected.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register