I am employed with an software company (LLP firm) for 7months. Since i have good opportunity I am leaving the organization. I have put an email for resignation 1month ago. As they needed me in project they tried to convince me to continue the service, even offered an increment , but i refused. Now there is an ongoing project which is not going to complete in next 1month. Since the dependencies are not fulfilled by them, the project is getting delayed, even after repeated attempt of pointing this out to the founder he was not bothered to fulfill it., instead he shouted me on writing mail for everything. Apart from that we had few heated arguments. Due to all this, my productivity is also decreased and project is getting further delayed.
Now the founder told me that he will not relieve me even on completing the term if the project is not completed. On the other hand, the new employer is expecting me to join earlier than the mentioned period (60 days). Which is not possible now. Though, at most i can convince them for the mentioned period, but not beyond.
Even the notice period calculation is erroneous. I mailed resignation on Friday, now they are saying it is considered from next working day, also any leave would result in extension of this period. I took one day leave, so all in all i am having to serve 3 more days than the notice period.
What options do i have if new company doesn't agree to wait beyond that. provided i don't want to leave this opportunity.