LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jennifer smile (Advisor finance)     02 February 2017

Company hasn't paid settlement

Dear all I bring forward an query Am from Chennai had shifted native & joined work for an MNC at Bangalore about 7months On probation had posted my resignation to my Hr dept Where Hr of this firm has never replied even for an email but only hods reply on this. Acceptance on mail from Avp stated acceptance on resignation As said had made the handing over with immediate effect But as communicated verbally from HR team I still didnt receive my settlement or closure document. On this regard I have written many emails to Hr but there is not even single email revert from them They as a team is just pretending as I've never been an employee Is there any suggestions how could I deal this to get my closure document & settlement please. Pls inbox me suggestion to jennifergeorge2988@gmail.com possibly. Thanking you Jennifer

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 February 2017

You have already recieved the acceptance of resigantion.

What was the notice period as in appointment letter and tendered by you?

Submit final communication narrating all representations ( mention dates/name, minutes etc ) and request to supply the acknowledgment and acceptance of resignation, acknowledgment of hand over of charge, correct FnF statement (showing earned wages/leave encashment/bonus/incentives/OT/reimbursements etc ), FnF dues as per correct FnF statement, Form 16 as per correct FnF statement, salary slips of all months, NOC/NDC, service certificate, relieving letter, PF number and a/c slips of all years, ESIC Card etc …………………..

Mention that NO tasks were pending at your end and NO assets were with you (if True) and you have handed over the charge.

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     02 February 2017

What kind of settlement you are expecting?

Please state the following for better advice:

1. Your tenure of the company with nature of job.

2. Nature of company and total strength

3. Your salary

4. Reason for resignation

5. Notice period served or not?

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 February 2017

As far as the period for settlement is concerned, the final settlement needs to happen on an employee's last working day at the organisation. However, as clearances take time, it is prevalent policy to do so within 30-45 days after the employee has left.
For gratuity, the stipulation is 30 days after leaving the company, while bonuses must be paid within the specified accounting year.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 February 2017

If company has an office at Chennai, pursue thru it.

You can seek help and support of employee's/trade unions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register