Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krish (Entrepreneur)     20 December 2013

Commercial vehicle issue

Dear Sir/Madam, 

I am from coimbatore, On November 2012,  I bought a commercial (Yellow Board) xylo vehicle for business purpose. The dealer gave me an offer of 58,000, If I go for white vehicle, Though I love red, I went with white vehicle because of offer. As I was new to commercial business. I  could not succeed in it. so decided to change the vehicle as private (white board) after 2 months, When I approach, Coimbatore RTO North, they said I received a concession from government of india for 58,000, so could not change the vehicle as private till 2015 nov. This information not shared by the dealer. and the person who attend me was not working with that dealer now. I am ready to pay back full road tax and concession but I dont know whom to approach, I am trying all the possible way to change it to private. Sent mail to mahindra head and dealer twice,  Dealer replied once by saying sorry for that. and went RTO north coimbatore 3 times but no positive reply,  Till now I used only 1800 km almost 13 months. I tried reselling, but loss would be 4 lakh. 

The problem is I could not wear white dress and get batch to drive xylo. could any one suggest me what I need to do now. Am I allowed to drive the vehicle with white board. 

Best Regards

Krish.V

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register