LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahadevan (General Manager Operations)     12 July 2014

collateral security of immovable property

I have given my property document towards collateral security to my friend who is running a prawn culture farm at one of the national bank. I would like to know the details of the documents to be received at my end towards this procedure. More over of late my friend who has availed the loan has changed his residence without giving info to the bank and to me, guarantor. I would like to know if I can get the necessary information I need from the bank manager or do I need to escalate the issue to the higher authorities. Let me know how to come out if the situation.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register