LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aggrieved soul   18 October 2016

Co-op society formation/non formation details from dy reg

We submitted a RTI application recently to find out information of societies formed by our builder on the property developed by him. We are currently in a legal fight with the builder who is pressurising us to withdraw our society non-cooperation formation application, society not formed for 6 years and no steps taken by the builder to form the same. 

We got a reply for the RTI application that the Dy. Registrar Co-Operative Housing Society - our ward, does not have the details and asked to get these from the builder. 

We feel that the Dy registrar is also biased in favour of the builder who after 10 months of hearing gave ruling in favour of builder claiming that builder has first right to form society. 

The builder has a trend of not forming society in the buildings he developed and employs his men to take care of the building maintenance which he actually does not. We have been suffering water related issues, several unpaid BMC bills etc and he has sent a letter of termination of agreement for withholding maintenance money.


Please let us know how can we go about to get these important details of list of buildings where society has not been formed, we believe that society is something which is a part of public domain and governed under MOFA.


 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 December 2016

You can file a petition in consumer forum. First legal notice to be sent to the builder. Please meet a lawyer for legal notice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register