Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BSNbanbans (manager)     17 August 2013

Clear meening of the below high court order

Dear Seniors,

Request you to please brief the detailing of below HC order as I am unable to understand the clearly.

Heard learned counsel for the applicans and perused the impugned order.

Notice on behalf of opposite party no. 1 has been accepted by learned A.G.A.

He prays for and is allowed six weeks' time to file counter affidavit.

Issue notice to opposite party no. 2, who may also file counter affidavit within the same period.

Rejoinder affidavit, if any, may be filed within two weeks thereafter.

List after eight weeks before the appropriate Court.

It is submitted by learned counsel for the applicant that the from the perusal of the statement of the prosecutrix recorded under Section 164 Cr.P.C., no offence against the applicant is disclosed. He next submitted that the prosecutrix having disowned the entire prosecution version as spelt out in the F.I.R. the continuance of the applicant's prosecution is bad in law.

Submissions made by learned counsel for the applicant, prima facie, appear to be correct and he has made out a case for grant of interim relief.

Until ordered otherwise, no coercive action will be taken against the applicantin Case Crime No. 520 of 2013, under Sections 376, 313, 323, 504 & 506 I.P.C., Police Station-Kavi Nagar, District-Ghaziabad pending in the Court of Chief Judicial Magistrate, Ghaziabad

Regards

Balraj Singh

Learning

2 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     18 August 2013

as per this order the court grant interim stay for arresting or any other correcive action.

what do you want to understand?

BSNbanbans (manager)     18 August 2013

ok thanks sir,

Sir can we try for quashing of FIR because the lady has made the fales alleagation base FIR and there is no any avideance for all alleagation this is only the game of mony and harsment.

Please advice..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register