LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gopalaswamy   12 June 2019


In a land dispute the munciff court awarded degree in my favour on 31/8/2018 and the respondant has now appealed after lapse and requested condonation. It appears the court has sent intimation or summon to my previous address and the post man returned the summon, Having come to know about it I furnished my address through a friend to court.My advocate who repesented earlier says nothing to worry till I receive the summon and he can act only after I receive the summon and I have to give an affidavitt. But some people say the court will give judgement ex party The case is against 7 people ,All others were ex owners and I am the final purchaser and they did notattend the court even earlier. Greatfull if some one clarrify

 2 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     13 June 2019

It is advisable to attend the court proceeding and give waiver of service of summons and contest the appeal to disposse off it fast. Ask your lawyer to appear on the date and collect summons copy along with the appeal copy from th court and take a date to file the reply against it.



Adv. Rohit Dalmia


Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     13 June 2019

Please, you should attend the Court proceedings out of your own interest.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query