Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gane (a)     21 August 2013

Clarification regarding noc from society

Hello Sirs / Madam

I have negotiated a deal to sell my flat in a registered society in Dombivli (E) - Thane Dist. Maharashtra. I had duely applied for getting NOC from the society which I also got. However, now the purchaser has cancelled the deal and I am stuck with NOC on his name.

My queries:

a. Now I have got a fresh client who is interested in purchasing the property. Can the society refuse to give NOC in the name of the fresh purchaser?

b. I have given a fresh application to the society to get the NOC in the name of the new party. While society is not committing itself to issue fresh NOC. Will there be a legal hurdle if I went ahead with the sale of the flat, without fresh NOC from the society.

Request your help at the earliest as the fresh agreement is likely to be done by this weekend.

Thanking you.

Learning

1 Replies

Dheeraj (Mgr )     22 August 2013

Society has to give NOC to you, only thing they will cancel the old oringal NOC issued to you.

If they are refusing to give fresh NOC, you can complaint in "Sahayak Nibandhak Sahkari Sanstha" they are making rules for co-op society. It must be avilable in dombivali or kalyan.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register