LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mithalesh Srivastava   27 June 2015

Clarification about Hindu succession Act (Amendment) 2005

I want to know that the right of married daughter in Ancestral Property according to H S Act 2005, is it gives me equal share in as my father's son gain? Is it gives me right to get equal share (as the son will be get) in Ancestral home and Ancestral agricultural land? Advocates says that H S Act 2005 doesn't provide relief in revenue matters so you can't get equal share as the son get in Ancestral Agricultural lands. Is it true? Then How I get my right? What should I do? Is there no means of Hindu succession Act (Amendment) 2005 in my case? My Brothers divided Ancestral agricultural land yesterday between them and didn't give me my share. Is it not the violation of Hindu succession Act (Amendment) 2005?

Learning

1 Replies

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     27 June 2015

Share below:- 1. Your father is alive? 2. Is the said house or property inherited by your father from your grand father? 3. You don't love your brothers? 4. Your inlaws are very poor that they depends on your maternal property? First two question is important to give right advise, last two are optional.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register