Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Clarification

Page no : 2

vishwa (Assistant Professor)     19 August 2012

Dear Sushil/ Darshan Awantji !

Your Guidelines given in the case of Eldho joy are precious. The Employers are always against of issuing Gratuity Payments of the Employees. I do afraid of the same case. I have an offer of good sallery job, but today I am working in an institute from last fifteen years. After persuing few applications of damand also, the present institution autority does not give full sallary as per sixth pay. complete allowances like Dearness Allowances are not given to their full extent. so present sallary is comparatively less. i want to leave this job and join the second. But my resignation is not going to be sanction as i have made an bond agreement of not leaving the instite for next five years while persuing higher education whose time limit  is yet to end. But at the time of making bond agreement  the institute was offering good sallary (@complete D A ). The second institute is in hurry for my joining, while the first institute is not  ready to sanction my resignation witout the appropriat fine which is not bearable. please guide me How can i leave the first and join the second institute without affecting my economical calims like PF and Gratuity ?   

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register