LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

B Singh (self)     10 September 2012

Civil suit

Civil Case (Suit of Permanent Injunction). The case was filed in  May, 2011. The court passed order in favour of plaintiff just 4 months during May, 2012 but  my advocate did not inform me till September, 2012 about the decision taken by the court.   Now can I approach the session court for appeal as the property is joint and duly registered by way of mutation to all member including me. Further Can any action be also taken against the advocate for not informing me about the case and orders passed by the court.


 3 Replies

kvss.prabhakar rao (Advocate )     10 September 2012

No you can take action against advocate for non informing the same. it is your part  periodical visit to kow about your case. No problem you have better option to prefer appeal against the judgment narating the facts and petition for condonation of  delay in filing appeal in time. 

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     11 September 2012

I agree to Mr. Rao.

Arjun Shetty (Owner)     12 September 2012

Sir  I staying in Ancestor Property In mangalore sir my grandpa property is wid mother sister she has cheated and ocupied the property  we had filled the case in mangalore but case got dismiss soon now  where we stay is grand ma property there she is asking for full share now she trobles a lot with that we have other counsin share  our niebor aslo trobles a lot today si wih opposite lawyer came to home  and sais not to go in his property

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register