Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MS (CEO)     19 June 2014

Citations against transfer of case

Dear Members,

please help me urgently with case citations against transfer of case. We are a senior citizen couple and had filed a case against our son and d-i-l to vacate our self owned property. They both had been fighting a divorce case and their constant fights used to affect our health and the atmosphere at home. 2 years back my son has moved out to a rented home whereas my daughter in law continues to forcefully occupy a whole floor in my property. She is greedy and does not want to leave our house. As a result we have filed a case of eviction. After 3 years of constantly delaying court proceedings by her, the judge is ready to pass an interim order asking her to leave the house. This has happened after 6 months of mediation which failed. Now  a day before the order, she has filed an application for transfer of case to another judge as she is fearing an order against her. Please give me case details to help strengthen our argument. 3 years of court drags have cost us our health. This is urgent as the hearing is day after tomorrow. Please help.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register