LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas (.)     25 December 2015

Circle inspector is calling for investigation

Sir, I have filed private complaint u/s 420,406,506 r/s 34  in court our place and same forwarded to Police Station for investigation and same Police registered FIR and transferred to the accused place further investigation saying offences taken accused place. Accused place Circle Inspector calling me that come to police station for investigation and informed me that  accused are ready for settlement. Circle inspector telling me come soon to Police station and discuss the matter and will take action on accused. 1) Please advise how to proceed with whether you want me go to Police station  2)  if again circle inspector calls me what answer you want me inform to him. Please advise. Thanks for ur time. 

Learning

6 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     25 December 2015

if you dont want to arrive at any compromise just pass the message to the circle inspector.moreover sec 420 is compoundable only with the permission of the court

Sir, Thanks for ur time. If circle Inspector calls again what you want me inform to circle inspector. Please advise. Thanks.

Sir, Thanks for ur time. Our place Police station Inspector falsely transferred case to accused place because allegations took place in our place. so I dont want go to accused place police sation. Accused are playing and traping me through circle inspector. I dont want to go to Police station. Please advise If circle Inspector calls again what you want me inform to circle inspector. Please advise. Thanks.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     25 December 2015

take a lawyer with you to the police station

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 December 2015

YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN SUFFICIENT FACTS TO EXAMINE WHETHER TRANSFER OF CASE IS JUSTIFIED OR NTO.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 December 2015

The given facts indicate that you are likely to get some part of the embezzled/cheated property if you go ahead for compromise. Criminal court has no such power to get your property back to you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More