Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anju nair   27 March 2018

Chs in grampanchayat

Dear Sir,

I would like to your valued feedback on the below query :-

We are members of a newly registered(1 month back) Co-Op HSG Soceity in Grampanchayat area in Bhiwandi, Dist-Thane. Not yet conveyened in the CHS name. Our buildings(contructed in 2008) in phase-I have been designed with four structures and a compound wall which the builder never constructed. The plan copy was approved by Grampanchayat and na certification from collectors office and Architects certification  as well.  Apart from the 4 buildings on the rear side of our entrance we had a well which was levelled by the builder and had contructed iron rods to differentiate between phase-I and phase-II. The passage was only meant for pedestrians. Now once we had registered the soceity to stop the nuisance of motorists racing past our soceity and playing with our Children's lives, we had reconstructed the iron rods which were earlier broken down by some miscreants 2 years back. Now Gram panchayat and Phase-II have taken an objection saying that the passage should be opened up for motorists. Could you please enlighten, as to does the grampanchyat or phase-ii people have any say in our closing the way for motorists as the builder is neutral as both the phases have been contructed by him. Phase-II already have 2 access roads to their buildings and wants our passage to be used. Please help..as the grampanchayat people have ganged up with phase-II as some members have flats in phase-II

Regards

Anju

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 March 2018

If passage was shown as only pedestrian and boundary wall was duly shown in maps then let it be as per maps.

For change anyone in any phase anyone should get approval..

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 March 2018

Preferably approach a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in society/civil matters and in Grampanchayat area and having successful track record and worth his/her salt…and show the site for better understanding of facts and situation and considered opinion on merits and options for you…

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register