child kidnapping

if a husband take child of 7yrs from her wife . is there will be kidnapping case.

if child comes with his will . can police register kidnapping case and arrest child and handower to wife. no divorce has been taken. but she has filed domestic violence case and got an interim order that i can not take child without legal procedure from the ACJM  Court on application that husband may take her child. butif child comes herself to me then what will happen


You will have to send the child back or keep the wife posted about the development cause there is an order operating against you. Moreover the child is not of  consentable age being a minor. If you are interested in keeping the child then immediately move the court for custody or altest to vacate the earlier order.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x