Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Honey chum (Owner)     31 December 2013

Child guardianship

Hello Sir, 

I got married in Aug 3 2006 and in 2009 my wife went to her mothers house without telling me. She filed a complaint in women cell about my continous calling and over dowry. They reje. cted her dowry pleed and told me to stop calling her. In 2010 she filed an application in court for divorce and i never went to court to oppose it. Then in December 2011 she got x party divorce.  at the same time i was trying to convice her to come back and stop this all but she never agreed. Her family alo wanted to send her back but i think that she has some cycic problem and so does her brother who lives in newzealand.. Now my wife does not let me meet my son and keeps asking for money. I sent her arround 75000 rs this year and she keep asking for more.

I am tired of this blackmail and i want my sons custody. I am a manager in a company in Dehradun and i have a salary of arround 100,000 ,I want the guardianship of my son . He is 6 years 6 months old. 

My wife is working as a free lance in some herbal product company. Please advise me that if it is possible for me to get my son's guardianship or custody or if nothing then atleast i should be allowed to take my son with me on regular intervals.. Please advice me.

Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

gautam (not disclosed)     31 December 2013

childrightsngo dot com, pls visit the site for more info

you should go for some counselling and legally you can fight for visitation rights

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     31 December 2013

Dear Querist

you can file a guardianship petition before district court under section 25 of GWA with an interin petition u/s 12 of GWA 

feel free to call

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     31 December 2013

Follow the advise given by learned Mr. Nadeem Qureshi for fruitful solution.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register