Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj (dir)     14 January 2017

Child address shifted

Sir,
On the new year eve I have send new year greetings card and letter to my kids (addressed to Kid Name)who stay with her mother.
The tracking report shows not delivered addresse shifted.
The address I have shown as last she said and her address in her MCD Petition and order .
Before this also letter to ex has returned back.
Can I use this to file police complaint or in court. 

Rgds, 
 Raj 

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : raj
Sir,

On the new year eve I have send new year greetings card and letter to my kids (addressed to Kid Name)who stay with her mother.

The tracking report shows not delivered addresse shifted.

The address I have shown as last she said and her address in her MCD Petition and order .

Before this also letter to ex has returned back.

Can I use this to file police complaint or in court. 

Rgds, 

Raj 

Your intention though good seems to be criminal in nature where you are checking address of your wife's whereabouts?

If you are real father of the child instead of sending card, you could have visited the child in person.  Are you the real father of the child?

As the child is with the mother, you cant give police complaint that kid is missing.  If you have genuinely failed to locate the child by making all efforts, then you can give police complaint against your wife which will again create more problems for all the people involved.

If you want to trace them, go to the address that you know.  If not found there, place a ad with photo in local newspaper and one national newspaper, wait for some time and then see if some one furnishes their present address, if not then lodge police complaint that your wife has taken away your child without your permission.

As you are already going through divorce, instead of playing monkey tricks of sending cards etc which really dont mean anything to you.  Simply let go the child and dont make it tool to play around with your divorce/maintenance/custody.  Let the child be with her as you both could not adjust with each other and decided to part ways. Any further actoin regarding child custody will create only problems for the child and also you both.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register