LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sureshkumar (null)     03 May 2011

cheque bounced and drawer threatening me

This is sureshkumar from chennai.I'd invested 1.5lakhs in NAKSHATRAA BPO company.But that company is fraud and now they've closed it.They gave post dated cheque of 1.5lakh dated 20 nov 2010. It got bounced.They have good contact with local rowdies and local police.

1) If i send legal notice through my advocate and if they unclaimed it with purpose, what should i do? 

2) Can i file a case even if they unclaimed it?

3) How long does this kind of case usually takes place?

4) Actually a married lady(iswarya) gave me the cheque but she's in her parent's home. Can i send that legal notice to her parent's home?If their parents say that she's not there what shall i do? (but she's living in her parent's home only)

5) If she got absconded with the help of her parents,is there anyway to get that amount from her parents? (cuz her dad only promised me to settle that money and i have mobile record of our conversation with her dad)

P.S   She already owned a company BANENWERELD which is also a fake company.She had closed that too.

pls see this links too..

Learning

4 Replies

They say that i can't even get a single paise from them. They know local police and rowdies.

I've attached the cheque too.

Attached File : 7 7 cheque from iswarya.rar downloaded: 210 times

Originally posted by :sureshkumar
"

This is sureshkumar from chennai.I'd invested 1.5lakhs in NAKSHATRAA BPO company.But that company is fraud and now they've closed it.They gave post dated cheque of 1.5lakh dated 20 nov 2010. It got bounced.They have good contact with local rowdies and local police.

1) If i send legal notice through my advocate and if they unclaimed it with purpose, what should i do? 

2) Can i file a case even if they unclaimed it?

3) How long does this kind of case usually takes place?

4) Actually a married lady(iswarya) gave me the cheque but she's in her parent's home. Can i send that legal notice to her parent's home?If their parents say that she's not there what shall i do? (but she's living in her parent's home only)

5) If she got absconded with the help of her parents,is there anyway to get that amount from her parents? (cuz her dad only promised me to settle that money and i have mobile record of our conversation with her dad)

P.S   She already owned a company BANENWERELD which is also a fake company.She had closed that too.

pls see this links too..

https://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/banenwereld-c258616.html

https://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/dizee4u-c198191.html

https://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/dizee4u-c192028.html

They say that i can't get even a single paise from them.They know local rowdies and police.

"

Attached File : 12 12 cheque from iswarya.rar downloaded: 171 times

velraj (partner)     02 August 2011

hai

this velraj from velachery same as you got cheated by iswarya have been cheated for 5laks

can we both join hands to drah her to the law

my case is going in court

10th is hearing date reply soon if you r like to catch that fraud

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register