cheque bounce case

I need a homeloan.So I open a new account name as XYZ and due to shortage of money i don't have money to increase the CIBIL score I have given some cheques to my friend to debit and credit some money to increase my cibil score.
But after few months my Homeloan was passed by with other bank ABC,after that i decided to close that previous account i.e. XYZ.
Me and my friend closed that account but few of cheques are left with him.
Now after few times he enters some amount on cheques that left with him even when the account is closed and he knews too that the account is closed and then he registered a fake Cheque bounce case on me.
After few years,I have given some amount and therfore signed a Sulahnama on 10rs stamp paper in which there is strictly mention that he withdraw the case and then he signed that sulahnama at even my home.
But later infront of judge,he refused that he never meet nor he signed any sulahnama with me.
Now what can i do? Is my sulhanama is waste?



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x