Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satish (farmer)     15 May 2012

Cheating while registering agri land, help needed

Dear Experts,

I have bought 10acres of agri land in AP appx 1.5yrs ago. The 10acres is formed by total 2survey numbers. The seller informed us that there was a heriditary land of 60cents (100 cents = 1acre) and that land will be registered to us through Adangal at the time of registration. We prepared registration documents for 9.40acres (this has all link documents) and a separate document for the remaining 60cents.

The seller shown and submitted an Adangal copy (that was authorised by Mandal Revenue Officer) to the registrar and the registrar registered all 10acres with no issues. I have recently revisited all my documents to apply for an agriculture passbook and was shocked by the way i have been cheated by the seller. The adangal he has produced for the 60cents land actually has a new name entry, but the allocation was made from  the part of 9.40acres. To make this issue more clear i am giving adangal entries bellow.

10days before to registration

-----------------------------------------

Survey number 28: name1 - 5.40acrs, name2 - XXX

Survey number 31: name1 - 4acres, name2 - YYY

So total from name1 was 9.40acres

After registration the adangal entries were

------------------------------------------------------

Survey number 28: name1 - 5.40 acrs, name2 - XXX

Survey number 31: name1 - 3.4 acres, name2 - YYY, name3 - 0.60 acres

The registrating just registered 0.60acres land by witnessing name-3 and registered the sale. As you can see clearly he managed to modify the adangal by grabbing 0.60acres from name1. The issues are now the total extent of land is just 9.40acres only(not 10acres) and the registration documents are wrong, and not sure if i can get passbook. He basiclly cheated us and the registrar too.

I request you all experts to please suggest me to resolve this issue, i dont mind to take legal action as well if required.

Many thanks,

Satish

Learning

1 Replies

Satish (farmer)     15 May 2012

TYPO mistakes are corrected here, sorry.

Dear Experts,

I have bought 10acres of agri land in AP appx 1.5yrs ago. The 10acres is formed by total 2survey numbers. The seller informed us that there was a heriditary land of 60cents (100 cents = 1acre) and that land will be registered to us through Adangal at the time of registration. We prepared registration documents for 9.40acres (this has all link documents) and a separate document for the remaining 60cents.

The seller shown and submitted an Adangal copy (that was authorised by Mandal Revenue Officer) to the registrar and the registrar registered all 10acres with no issues. I have recently revisited all my documents to apply for an agriculture passbook and was shocked by the way i have been cheated by the seller. The adangal he has produced for the 60cents land actually has a new name entry, but the allocation was made from  the part of 9.40acres. To make this issue more clear i am giving adangal entries bellow.

10days before to registration

-----------------------------------------

Survey number 28: name1 - 5.40acrs, name2 - XXX

Survey number 31: name1 - 4acres, name2 - YYY

So total from name1 was 9.40acres

After registration the adangal entries were

------------------------------------------------------

Survey number 28: name1 - 5.40 acrs, name2 - XXX

Survey number 31: name1 - 3.4 acres, name2 - YYY, name3 - 0.60 acres

The registrar just registered the sale of 0.60 acres along with 9.40acres land by witnessing name-3. As you can see clearly that he managed to modify the adangal by grabbing 0.60acres from name1 to name3. The issues are now that the total extent of existing land is just 9.40acres only(not 10acres) and the registration documents are wrong, and not sure if i can get a passbook. He basiclly cheated us and the registrar too.

I request you all experts to please suggest me to resolve this issue, i dont mind to take legal action as well if required.

Many thanks,

Satish

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register