LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HI12345678 (manager)     18 August 2013

Cheating in house purchase

Sir, I purchase 5 cents land a two storey house in ernakulam in april 2013 and the same was given for rent. One month after SBI officials have come to that property and pasted a posession notice in the name of its second last owner. when I send a legal notice to bank they replied that the land and house is mortgaged to them by its second last owner in 2004 and they took the symbolic posession as SAFAESI act. Later When I checked in the village office, I came to know that the land  (survey no.) which was registered in my name is different however the building number shown in my deed and in the property pledged to bank was same. literaly I was cheated by the seller and when I have contacted him, he replied that he was also not knowing about that. In a recent development my tenant has vacated the house without officially notifying me and the borrower (second last owner of the house) taken the posession of the house as tresspass. Though I had a temporary injection barring the guy entering to the house he tresspaased and I filed a tresspass case in DJM and FIR was registered. But the police investigation is running slow as he claimed to police that the house and the property belongs to him. 

I request your response How I can move forward with a case with the seller and tresspasser. Can I file a direct case in highcourt for cheating

Learning

1 Replies

HI12345678 (manager)     19 August 2013

looking for reply for my above query

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register