Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar (fresher)     13 September 2012

Cheating during interview process

Dear sir,

I am an MBA fresher. I attended Interview for a software company. The interview process went on for nearly 1.5 months and 9 rounds. During the interview process, they promised that salary will be excellent. But after the interview got over, they are ready to pay only a very low salary and also asking to sign service agreement for 2 years. when i question about the salary package, they are saying this salary will be only for probation and after probation there might be 100 or 200% hike depends on your performance. I asked how long the probation will be? They say that also depends on your performance.  Because of this behaviour, I am fearing to join and also sign a service bond.  because of these guys, I wasted 2 months of time and  trusting them, I also rejected some opportunities that came on my way.

Now what I would like to know is, If I sign the service bond, will it be possible for me to break the bond within 2 years?

Learning

3 Replies

ADVOCATE Prem Joshi (Advocate/ Legal Consultant)     13 September 2012

Don't join that company. It will be problem for your in near future.

Chandrasen Upadhyay (Legal )     15 September 2012

Will suggest you not to join this company, however if you desire so then you need to clarify and include the following terms in your service bond:

a. Tenure of your probation ( should not be any vague like based on your performance etc.)

b. 100 or 200% sure hike after completion of probation

c. Salary shall be subject to at least 10- 20% increament per annum, as the case may be

d. Notice period while leaving the job

And more over you may put a clause that " in case your employer defaults in any of its obligations as agreed herein, you shall be entitled to resign from your job without serving any notice period as agreed in this behalf."

With above understanding, you may minimize the risk involved herein, however I always feel not to work with such employer who are not co-operative with employee.

All the best.

Prashant Kumar Jha (Practicing Lawyer)     16 September 2012

Till you siggn the acceptance of appoinment letter of service bond, you are free, Ld frnd sri joshi ji suggested you seeing your future, you can get more & more chance if you are having ability, but Ld frnd Upadhyay ji suggested you the technical parts of an offfer letter, which is essential, but I dont think company will be agree on that terms & conditions, so better to go ahead for another good co.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register