Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cheating case - please help me to marry my guy....

Page no : 2

(Guest)

put him for rape attempt... or even rape...he wll marry u...  but doubt marriage survival... love, not harass...

legal eagle (lawyer)     02 July 2011

@shrinivas i am very surprised at ur reply. rape is forcefully done. if he proves that is by mutual consent, the case is out of the window.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     02 July 2011

@ Author

The solution to your case is to march forward instead of being stubborn to marry the same person whom you at one point of time put behind bar and may be he lost job as well as lost colly. exterior social facade too for the same reasons.

2. In love no one person can put a knife over others head and force him / her to act against his / her wish. Cohabitation of two adults (major as per Law) is a act of conset and no one can take aways others innocence without it being given voluntarily.

3. What you need is a long vacation and possible change of place (environs) to get over from a colly. societal unwilling relationship as even if he is forced to marry one day as per option under 'plea bargaining' to compound the charges the basic element of TRUST which is paramount to any relationship is already broken by act and intent of either and or both persons to this presented brief.

Using Law was not the right approach at that time and may have been a misguided wisdom given by professional and not by elders at that time is my sumup of this brief though usage of Law will bring justice to you but emotional hurt of one person in this brief stated relationship will take very very long time to heal and chances of relapse into mild 'reactive depression' is also not ruled out which is not a healthy sign of any social persons good health more so for a healthy women.

"Compound the case and set him free and yourself is my impartial advise to this brief." 
Reasoning:
Already stated in brief above and a social women needs protection and avoid becoming DIL before the corridors of courts as element of protection will be missed out in your journey in life.

Vijay Nayak (NA)     02 July 2011

Hi Shweta, Once u steped in to Law court, you have lost your dreamed beautiful life, there were many ways you would have got him back, but you have lost the opportunity !!. You have approached the law court to punish him or to buy the love. Do you think Love is something available in law court or police station. Do you fix price for Love.  It is not only you, your parents are also responsible for this stage. Dont sit on that,  come out of the court premises. take some time to refresh yourself.  find suitable guy assuming that, god has take back better to give best.  Live happyily. DONT LOOK BACK IN LIFE

Rohit Shukla (Engineer)     02 July 2011

@Shwetha - You need a change of place to set yourself free from everything more importantly from your messed up past and sorry to say that by largely by your own misguided act.

1) Giving yourself granted for everything was your decision as well, and that now if that has gone against you now, you should take a lesson out of it and move ahead in life with more degree of wisdom and practicallty rather than getting stuck with it.

2) You have sent the most loving person for you (jiske liye dono family pareshaan hai) to jail for a month and now expecting him to return in your life. Madam, this is heights....... get down to reality. & by the way how come you would face a person as a spouse whose life you have screwed ..... what kind of relationship it would be, I am afraid but will your conscience will allow you to face him? ........

Seriously, not meant to hurt anybody's feeling out here, but my advise here would be "Relationships should be achieved decently with love and care as only than they last long" . Now as you have lost that chance so no point in regretting and looking back. Change the place, go to a new destinantion, start a new life. Trust me time is big healer, you will get a much robust and trustful relationship after this experience. Good Luck!

(Guest)

What I simply don't understand, this silly girl even made her parents go to the boy's house and get themselves insulted. I would NEVER do that to my parents, and I mean NEVER. Besides, the querant knew from the start that the boys parents were opposed to marriage therefore the chances of getting married were 50-50. Oh, these stupid laws encourage the thinking that women can act like spoiled brats and refuse to face reality.

(Guest)

Dear Sweta,

Your boyfriend never loved you.He was just pretending to love you just to use you for physical pleasure.He might have lost interest in you.

Otherwise he would face u and would try to discuss the problem.

Be strong and forget him as he won't come to again as he has got the big issue to avoid you ie U sent him to jail.

Follow Tajobs advice.

Shwetha (Student)     08 July 2011

hello every one......

im very happy now,,..........my guy had come back to me...he regret for the mistakes,,,he had done.....

he said,,he was confused,,pressurised by his parents,,to leave me.,,And,,they warned their son,,if he marries me,,.....thats the reason,,,he had left me....

and,,,his parents didnot expect me to file a case,,,,lastly,,,by Gods grace,,,now,,,every thing IS settled........

im gettinG:) married next saturday,,with my guy,,,already,,,im engaged to him formally yesterday.........

i will withdraw the case after marriage....HOPE EVERY THING GOES WELL, HERE AFTER IN MY LIFE,WITH GODS GRACE.......

thanks for every one.......

Shwetha

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     08 July 2011

Originally posted by :Shwetha
"
hello every one......

im very happy now,,..........my guy had come back to me...he regret for the mistakes,,,he had done.....

he said,,he was confused,,pressurised by his parents,,to leave me.,,And,,they warned their son,,if he marries me,,.....thats the reason,,,he had left me....

and,,,his parents didnot expect me to file a case,,,,lastly,,,by Gods grace,,,now,,,every thing IS settled........

im gettinG married next saturday,,with my guy,,,already,,,im engaged to him formally yesterday.........

i will withdraw the case after marriage....HOPE EVERY THING GOES WELL, HERE AFTER IN MY LIFE,WITH GODS GRACE.......

Shwetha
"

Good..

Now congrats!

Arre bhai...Itni achhi news hai.

To LCI members ko apna marriage invitation card to de do...atleast unhe to de hee do jinhone time nikaalkar tumhe advice diya hai

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Shwetha
"
hello every one......

im gettinG married next saturday,,with my guy,,,already,,,im engaged to him formally yesterday.........

Shwetha
"

congrtzz...!!

(But woh mera post pad liya shayad...so came back out of shameeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!;)

ha ha ha...)

very happy for u sis..

.NJOY!!:)

(Guest)

gaya kaam se...

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     12 July 2011

To start with I would like to rephrase the sections slapped on the accused as per the subject post:

Section 493. Cohabitation caused by a man deceitfully inducing a belief of lawful marriage

Every man who by deceit causes any woman who is not lawfully married to him to believe that she is lawfully married to him and to cohabit or have s*xual intercourse with him in that belief, shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to ten years, and shall also be liable to fine.

Section 417. Punishment for cheating

Whoever cheats shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to one year, or with fine. or with both.

Section 420. Cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of property

Whoever cheats and thereby dishonestly induces the person deceived any property to any person, or to make, alter or destroy the whole or any part of a valuable security, or anything which is signed or sealed, and which is capable of being converted into a valuable security, shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to seven years, and shall also be liable to fine.

None of the above Section is attracted in the Author's case.

--------------------

S.493IPC would have been attracted if the guy would have made her believe that she is his wife. But the Author herself posted that the boy promised her for marriage and even brought his parent to her house. This is very clear that the girl was aware that she was not formally married to the guy that is why now in the last post she is getting married to him again.

--------------------

S.417IPC & S.420IPC are also not attracted as the boy made a promise and made all genuine efforts which he could to marry the girl. How can this be treated as cheating?

--------------------

Certainly the girl has not left any stone unturned to make sure she is successful in her desire and madness to get this boy. I invite all learned members to give their valuable inputs as this case is worth discussing.

My calculative thought process concludes that the girl trapped the poor innocent boy and the boy finally fell prey to her tactics. She made sure that he couldn't go away from her as may be she wouldn't get such marriage prospect even in dreams.

Loosely drafted and passed laws and stray comments in the Supreme Court's judgements lead to such situation in the society. The judiciary should be responsible for such turmoil in the society. This innocent boy's life has been made hell by the girl just because he had s*x with her!!!! Did the girl thought even second time if she is doing right or wrong? Did she even made a single effort to disclose her intention to marry this guy to her parents in the 2year long relation? And ultimately she knew that in India, our parents always have their rights to permit the marriage or not.

As per our Indian customs we always seek advice of our elders for every small decisio we make in our life. Then how can we be so liberal to marry without their consent? And if the girl also knew it but yet she continued to have s*xual relation with a guy for prolonged duration and multiple times, then such cases are not even worth registering.

But unfortunately, police is ultimately awaiting such complainants in their premises who comes with false and frivulous cases so that they can extort money first from the complainant to make a story and make a FIR and then extort money from the accused to give him favor in the investigation and then in trial.

Today deep down I feel smashed to the deepest level of my soul and this case has added another thorn in my heart against women.

//peace

/Saurabh..V

(Guest)

@ Shweta

Are u a student????????????

You have filed 417,420,493 against ur boy friend, his boss kick him out from job and now he is behind the bars and still u r expecting that they will accept u???? Sister u r in day dreaming. Forget the past, forget everything the boy and all that

Start a new life, attend court hearings but be emotionally detatched from the boy.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     12 July 2011

@Shweta

u dint post ur invitation card here yet!   :(

anyways,jokes apart...

r u sure ur inlaws and husband are very saintly people who will forgive u and ur family for filing cases,and treat you & ur family very respectfully after marriage?

if u r sure,please go ahead with the marriage..

if u have even the slightest doubt,its my suggestion,DON'T.........

the boy and his family must have been quitened due to fear of cases.but they may harass u and ur family in one way or the other,once the cases get quashed after marriage.this is to take revenge.no one takes criminal cases lightly,you know..

rest depends on ur choice..

good luck!

Sameer12345 (SSE)     12 July 2011

Both are doing the mistake in getting marry in a hurry.

Boys intension to marriage is because he went to jail, he may not find another girl in his life easily. so he felt better to marry you and take revange. 

This is going to be a big mess in future. I pray to god, everything goes well.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register