Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cheating case - please help me to marry my guy....

Page no : 3

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     12 July 2011

Love cannot be snatched from or forced upon anyone.

It is the inner feeling which the boy always had for this girl but the girl always had marriage in her mind. She made sure that the boy has no way out by filing this false and frivulous case.

If one girl can do like this then others might think like this atleast. The deed of the girl is more abhorrent than gang-rape by 4-5men on a girl. She ruthlessly devasted the life of the boy and made sure he marries her. I can imagine how mad the girl is about this boy.

This is an ultimatum to ALL boys in this country to beware of girl because ots not after marriage, but it's even before, that they can misuse the laws and do whatever they want (still some people blind-foldedly supoport them)

//peace

/Saurabh..V

1 Like

zimmerzapper (student)     12 July 2011

now saurabh be careful of the female rowdies on this forum, i started speaking out against them and they attacked me.

(Guest)

1.This girl went two months treatment after the boy n his family refused to marry him.

2.Her parents were illtreated at his house.

3.All family members came to see her like an animal in ZOO and rejected her.

2.Health problem due to consumation of i-pill.

Are these enough for filing cases??

The boy is an adult and matured man,Did he ask his parents/sister before making s*x with that girl??Why he wanted permission to marry that girl who was used by him like his wife???I sthis not cheating??
Life is not like a arithmatic where a single formula can be used in all such situations.
The boy must be aware of what he has done with the girl thats why he came to marry her again.
This innocent boy's life has been made hell by the girl just because he had s*x with her!!

Saurabh u are saying as if having s*x is a very simple matter specially in Indian society where boys needs elders advice marry someone!!!!

And ultimately she knew that in India, our parents always have their rights to permit the marriage or not.

if so , it should be parent's duty to teach boys to not to touch girls before marriage.The girl is really courageous.Because filing cases on boyfriend made her all isssues public and defamed herself.If boy wont get girl to marry similarly she will also not get any boy to marry.

My calculative thought process concludes that the girl trapped the poor innocent boy and the boy finally fell prey to her tactics. She made sure that he couldn't go away from her as may be she wouldn't get such marriage prospect even in dreams.

NO, NO.

The the girl got back her love and VICE-VERSA.

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     14 July 2011

@Utpala

Lets not get emotional about females and be practical about law...

Now care fully read my replies::

1.This girl went two months treatment after the boy n his family refused to marry him.

A1. I don't understand what treatment would she have gone through. May be mental ailment for being possessive.

2.Her parents were illtreated at his house.

A2. Do you really think the girl and her parent's are so generous, (those who filed false S.493 instead of S.376) that they would have treated the boy and his parents with mercy?? Think practically!!

3.All family members came to see her like an animal in ZOO and rejected her.

A3. I don't need to answer this as in every Indian arranged marriage, even girl's parents also visit boy's hme like this and he is also show-cased similarly. It's not ZOO but our culture of introducing prospecting bride-grooms in the presence of fmaily members!!

4.Health problem due to consumation of i-pill.

A4. It shows how much aware the girl was about the consequences of her acts. She was aware that what she is doing is not only immoral but may lead to dangerous consequences but yet she continued for years. This certainly is promiscuity.

The boy is an adult and matured man,Did he ask his parents/sister before making s*x with that girl??

Does anyone ask parents before diong such things? What a childish question!! But I was talkin about disclosing about the relation.

Why he wanted permission to marry that girl who was used by him like his wife???I sthis not cheating??

How can you say the boy used the girl? Did he ever backed out? Didn't he do all what he could to marry this girl? Yet your dear friend filed a FALSE case on him. Such a devil.

We should advice the author of the post, like a councillor for him/her directly however should not be shy from giving our comments as well.

Does a boy has any such provision as against the girl after such relation? Even cheating case would not be admitted, leave aside outraging the modesty etc. and forget about rape.

There are instances when even after marriage the wife rejected the s*xual advances of her husband only because he failed to remember her birthday or to buy a saree she selected or anything else. When even after marriage the girl decides what to accept what not to accept and she has all free will to decide mentally as well as physically, then hwo come an unmarried girl FAILS to decide so? Who is responsible for her own willing acts?

Definition of rape is what we should lay our emphasis on. When a girl indulges into s*xual activity with her own free will and at any given point of time she has her option to withdraw that consent and reject further acts by the other person, then such act elicited by mutual consent and not rape.

Can anyone compare a gruesome forceful rape by a person on an unknown to a s*xual intercourse by two lovers in peace? Can they girl even today say that the boy forced her?

If such cases are allowed to happen today then I can assure you that far are not the days when people would start crying like they cry today against 498a etc. Let the genuine cases of rape be not disregarded due to such flimsy cases.

For specifically this author I would like to add that she is only a mean & filthy human could throw her own love behind bars to make-out her point that too in a false case

For the learned members I would like to mention that S.493IPC is not made out in this case and this is a false case and the girl did all what she could to make sure that the guy marries her and even sent him behind bars for no fault.

For general understanding I would say that if any activity which is going to hurt me has to be taken care of by me and not anyone else. If at the end the girl cries that she lost her V* to a boy and now she is aggreaved of this then she should have kept this intact till she actually gets married.

No girl in this world would have s*x with any guy unless she also desires it before marriage. No girl in this world would allow any guy to regularly have s*x with her unless she consents it and promotes it. When even married females have all liberties to restrict their husbands then an unmarried female could not EVER raise this question ever.

Such cases only talks about lack of consent and not will. But when consent was there, that is why the boy had s*x multiple times. Simple Arithematic @Utpala. Seems you don't like mathematics !!

//peace

/Saurabh..V

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     14 July 2011

@Utpala

And if having s*x is not a simple matter then why shouldn't the girl wait till she legally gets married to the boy???

And you know what? If such cases are not stopped, then tomorrow another case could crop up:::

A girl who is in a relationship with the boy can allege that her modesty was outraged cause she indulged into oral s*x with the boy because he promised her marriage. And if we go by your words then no boy in this country can ever say no to marriage to any girl whom he just speak to like a friend. Because to get married the girl only needs to say that she had oral s*x with the boy so I didn't lost my V* but my modesty was robbed and I was cheated. So in such case also, a case under S.417, S.420 & S.354IPC

THINK ABOUT CONSEQUENCES OF EMOTIONAL THINKING IN SUCH CASES. IT MIGHT TURN INTO HELL....
Are we interested in peace and harmony or fights only?????????? Lets march towards those provision which would bring harmony in the society but not those which bring ambiguity and give rise to false and frivulous cases.

//peace

/Saurabh..V

(Guest)

Saurabh

1.if  you think    having s*x is not a simple matter then why shouldn't the girl wait till she legally gets married to the boy???

Why this cant applicable to a boy?

2.Did the girl say she did **x without her consent.???The boy also did it wilfully.Then why he needed permission to marry her??

3. I don't understand what treatment would she have gone through. May be mental ailment for being possessive.

so funny but cruel comment!!!Plz take help of google to find out various mental diseases.

4.Evry boy is viwed like a animal in ZOO???Did this parentsher relatives went to see him in his house??

5.Yes THEY knew the consequences of having i-pill.So together went to Doctor.

4.How can you say the boy used the girl? Did he ever backed out? Didn't he do all what he could to marry this girl? Yet your dear friend filed a FALSE case on him. Such a devil.

This is not an arranged marriage.This is an love marriage.If he did not want  permission of his family while getting intimate with the girl then he should not need the same to marry her.

Only because of  too much of INDIAN male ego and your mindset you are supporting your friend.But ultimately he came out as a good person and realised that he did not do well with the girl and so came back to marry her.

Anyway, I am not interested  to discuss s*x  and readagain and again some nonsense words in bold letters in the name of law...

Kindly concentrate on other threads.Good bye from this one.

(Please tell me To how many other members did u sent PM asking comments on this thread??)

zimmerzapper (student)     15 July 2011

utpala, saurabh didn't ask me to comment in this thread if that is what you are suggesting. i did it of my own volition.

(Guest)

@ ZMRZPR

saurav sent me PM.

(Guest)

what this girl has done is nothing more than mentally raping the boy. nothing more nothing less.

(Guest)

Dear Shwetha,

Proceed further, As this guy looses his job/ go in his sasuraal.

and do compromise with him Let him free.

Think twice, Is you action right against him ?

You too have any other man in your life, So don't spoil away your life too.

Concentrate on your daily jobs and respect your family members by not doing any further suicide attempt.

Hope you understand. Please make your family members life simple & tension free irrespect of anything.

Otherwise later on you feel much more depressed upon your actions.

Also remember lies doesnot have any grounds. Do love with mind first and then apply your heart. If not followed at last you will be the looser.

Regards,

Abhinatre Gupt.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register