Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HarassedHusband (SSE)     05 April 2015

Cheating case against wife

Hello Experts,

Wanted an advice, I have applied for divorce under cruelty wife applied for RCR, the judgment is out and the divorce petition is dismissed and RCR is granted with a condition to wife to join the husband with in a month.

The reason given by Judge for dismissing the divorce is that the judge believed wife was having some medical problem but she had not produced any documents for the same also she had mentioned that the doctor has advised her not to have s*x for 3 months and later the doctor had told her not to be intimate physically with husband. Wife had not produced any doctor’s certificate, not disclosed doctor name and not produced the blood report.

Can I put a criminal case “cheating” against wife and doctor (unknown),  as the judgement is out and we have the petition response, rcr petition and her cross examination as a proof that she had mentioned about the disease but not mentioned a single document about the same.

My thinking is as she is telling lies she has damaged my life for 3 years and also she has mislead the judicial system also by giving false information before the honorable court.

On what section I can file a criminal case?

Please let me know if there are any pros and cons if its possible

Learning

7 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     05 April 2015

Without submitting medical documents, how can the judge give judgement in her favour

HarassedHusband (SSE)     05 April 2015

There was a rumor that the son of the judge was practicing under the lawyer who was handling the petition of my wife under. Which might have been influenced. I dont know we have proved with many instances that it was wrong.

Also she had mentioned in one of the document she was working also in the time frame in which she had mentioned she was suffering from fever. (both statements were in different documents), but i dont know whether its a gender biased or my fate that the judge didnt suspect for the reason better known to him, but ironically i am the sufferer.

D.mukherjee (fighter mukherjeebandhu@gmail.com)     05 April 2015

What type of problem she has and have you any documents of that?

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     05 April 2015

Dear Mr.Harassed Husband, Why didn't U post  Ur entire query at the first instance itself, in UR reply U R saying that the son of the judge is a practicing lawyer, and it might have influenced in UR wifes favour , I don't think so

fighter (Software professional)     06 April 2015

Apply in higher court.

HarassedHusband (SSE)     06 April 2015

@Sainath Devalla, sorry for deviating from the topic, my query is as below

If wife tells LIE as she was suffering from some medical problem because of which she didn’t allow husband to have s*x and the marriage will not get consummated. so here if the claim what wife is making is wrong then can husband file a cheating case against wife (as the husband lost his prime time of his youthfulness and also misleading the family court by giving false information)

shakil sayyad (sales executive)     15 May 2015

Hi 

My name is shakil  I am Muslim its my love marriage which I did 9 years back  and i have son who is 6 year five month old my wife is working in call center 2 month back some quarrel was between each other  she lodge complaint against me 2 month has been done she is not coming at my house with son she saying that I want divorce  I sent notice from loyer but no response from her not receiving call no message reply she changed. Her number also I thought that why she is not coming back I checked her phone bill I saw one number where she used to call many time there  is illegal marital affair is going on she is chatting whole night with that guy and that guy had put what's app do  with my wife   I am sure that she has affair with him so can I case a file against my wife she cheated with me Is there any law for women who has illegal affair  all evidence i have now I am going in depression  and depression medicine  I am taking  plz reply 

All 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register