LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Afsari (teacher)     11 November 2012

Cheating case


I had a firm where we have hired 20 systems.As we have faced loss we have to close down the company.But 20 system got stuck with the premises owner as we could not pay the rent.The owner of the computers has lodged a cheating complain on us.One of my partner has escaped.But i was taken to the station and with the promise that within two days ihave to come along my partner.otherwise they will remand me.What is to procedure to solve this problem and will they affect any kind to my parents property.Pls let me know.


 2 Replies

H. S. Thukral (Lawyer)     11 November 2012

If FIR is registered get AB. No case of cheating can be made out against you in the facts.  go for quashing of FIR if registered. 

JANAK RAJ VATSA (ADVOCATE)     14 November 2012

there are no elements of cheating in your brief

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register