Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Cheating case

Dear sir,
I am Tarun Kumar Gupta from Bareilly Uttarpradesh.
my Problem is about live in relation after 6 year relation now i fell cheated plz help me

my story is given below--

i m tarun kumar gupta from bareilly. i have a friend name dharmendra sagar. before six year his sister deepika sagar come to me to make relation. i accept . coz of this his brother broke friendship with me. deepika accept our relation in front of her brother. and also her family know about our relation. coz of this relation there was a dispute between my and her family and one day both family fight with each other but the situation was settled . but we both not break our relation. and make it continue.and we both decided that we both talk with our families and make all things clear. she start come in my room in night and we both decided to live with each other at any condition. we meet, talk, make love and  live happly never her family interfere between us. many time i asked her to fix a meting with her family but she make excuse. may be she afraid from family. now she go to marry with another person. and she and her family not give any reply to me.. even they all know every thing about our relation then why they not stop us.and if she have not so strength to go against her family then why she continue this relation why she not break the relation before 6 year.

i have letters and voice record of her as a proof of this relation. before 10 days i talk with her in phone and she accept that never i forced her to do anything wrong.and also she accept that her family not ready to hear her..

after six year i feel cheated. and i think she take revenge of the fight between my and her family.... and she and her family make this plan to cheat me.

only two situation expected..that she loves me and marry with another person in pressure of family and second is she cheat me six years in the name of love and trust.

i spent a lot of my feelings . my time and money....

i wish to teach her lesson if she is victim.or get her back if she love.

marriage date is  17 june 2014 at bijnor so plz hep me as soon as possible.

thank u very much

.. how i take a legal action plz help me....

in wait of kind help

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 June 2014

“Love me without fear. Trust me without questioning. Need me without demanding. Want me without restrictions. Accept me without change. Desire me without inhibitions. For a love so free . . . Will never fly away.”

No fear for real love. Go to her family members and tell about your love before getting her marriage with another.Take her consent upon you. you profession is teacher it seems. How could you physically got to gether without marriage and elders blessings?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     13 June 2014

already discussed at

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=103638&offset=2#.U5sDDUBvdG0

Adv. Pankaj Patil (Advocate)     15 June 2014

Forget her and live happy life spend time in devotion of GOD not in her devotion it will be benefitial to you 

and if you will lodge simple complaint of cheating she may implicate you in false complaint like rape and outraging of modesty and defamation so please beware 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 June 2014

a man in teaching profession commands respect in society.  preserve the same.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register