LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

drsxprt (self)     21 May 2013

Cheating - ???

Requesting Seniors to advice on the response below,

marriage was on feb.'11
for unknown reason she went to her parental home on jan.'12.
one way reconcillation efforts were not succeeded.
one fine evening of feb.'13, mil came to announce they were not interested in relation.
they took away all her belonging on may.'13 in her absence.
they sent a MCD through e.mail.
which reads as:

" before marriage she was a SPINSTER. [ her age is around 32yrs.]

we are suspicious about something cooking fishy from the word they use. we don't know anything about this from the begining till they mention in MCD paper.

now they want exhorbitant monthly maintenance.

await for your advice.

mayur limyae.


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 May 2013

the wife can seek maintenance either under section 18 of Hindu Adoption and Maintenance Act or under section 125 of the Code of Criminal Procedure.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     21 May 2013

read the contents carefully.

it the conditions are admissible to u, then get MCD done through court..

u r lucky that she has approched with offer of MCD.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register