LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kamlesh Shah (Consultant)     17 October 2016

Cheated and beated by builder : unicorn's global arena

Hello Sir My Name is Kamlesh C Shah and i reside in Jogeshwari west Mumbai-400 102 Last year in Aug-15. I have booked a flat in Naigaon East from DDPL global infrastructure pvt ltd corporate office address is Unicorn House, Shreeji Vihar Bunglow No.2, Opp. Kandivali Telephone Exchange, S V Road Kandivali (West), Mumbai-400067. but due to family issued I have to cancelled the booking which is been intimated to the company before depositing the into bank and as per his assurance I have not stopped the cheque and they deposited it without informing me now when it comes to returning the amount the builder and his workers are refusing to give 100 percent amount the cheque given to builder was of Rs.103,500.00 and after one and half of struggle and stress the company has refunded my rs 50000 and when I asked about rest of money than they are telling me whatever amount you have received is by luck we don’t refund the amount and when i asked about refunding the pending amount instead of giving assurance they are telling do whatever you want kindly please help me get back my money i belongs to a poor family and 53500 is bigger amount for me. When I visited his office for the follow up for my payment his bouncer hit me badly and after police complaint they gave me Rs. 50,000.00/- . Again I went to police station for the rest money they are saying we cannt do anything in this matter. You have to go to court. Please advise me what next step I should take to get back my balance amount Rs. 53500.00 /- Looking forward for justice

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register