charge sheet submitted even police not enquired

Dear Expert,

Opponents put a wrong cheating case (420) on me. I was not went to police investigation for a period of 2 years. Police came to my house several times with opponents, but unable to catch me as I am staying away from house. Police is supporting my opponent even their complaint is not true and no proof. Also I keep apply AB few times and court rejected my bail application too.

Now suddenly police call to my relatives and said like “charge sheet has been submitted to court, I have to come police station to receive the summon to appear in the court on particular date. Also they saying like they will not arrest me as already charge sheet submitted to court and summon is only to appear in the court”

My question is How will they submit the charge sheet even they did not investigate me? Will it be true? Can I go to police station to receive such summon? Or can I send my lawyer/friends/family member to receive that summon? Or can I ask them to send to some of my relative house?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x