Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pie Kaze   03 May 2022

Charge-sheet given for unauthorised absence (medical ground) prior information given via landline

charge-sheet given for unauthorised absence (medical ground) prior information given via landline on 27.11.17. in between name crop in FIR on 30.12.17 , two notice of 160 CRPc sent two official address return undelivered in nove 2017 was with wife in another state also in govt job , applied for interim bail bail granted on 30.01.18 , ask for permission to join after medical illness , without mc and fc also join investigation a no times . No action taken by concerned office after 4 request to join suspended on 8.3.18 , a show cause of unauthorised absence was served only on 29.1.18 even which didn't mention in case of not joining relevant action under ccs cca rules 1965 would be taken and I approached on 30.01.18 to join but in absence of MC FC and pending guidance from higher authority not allowed to join , I tried many times but not allowed to join and finally suspended on 8.3. 2018 after 4 years passed charge sheet served for unauthorised absence and shown as absconding due to FIR. where original medical mc FC not with authority where as attested photocopy given via RTI of MC FC . please suggest leagl course I would thankful to learned friends.Thanks and regards in advance.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register