Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MANU NEETHI (Consultant)     12 August 2012

Charge sheet filed under 498(a),294(b),323,506(1)

Respected all,

I am living abroad, My brother has been arrested under false case on the above sections and realeased on bail now..

my brother was arrested in the international air port while he was on the way to aborad for his routine work, under Cr.No.3/12, u/s 4 of Tamilnadu Prevention of Women harassement act 2002 and put him in jail for 10 days, subsequently he was released on bail.. Initially the section made out 4 of Tamilnadu Prevention of Women harasssement act 2002 and subsequently the police altered the section into and filed charge sheeted u/s 498(A), 294(b),323,506(i) and trail yet to commence...

Actually, the place of occurrence mentioned in the petition of my brother's wife is false one as she resided in other district and through some police influence she made out the FIR and threated my brother and his family members..

We have some concrete evidence that the allegations are raised by the brother's wife are false and baseless, eventhough we are in fear of her police influence throguh is uncle who is working in the same district as police officer, who helped her a lot and we are unable to explain our position, and through her police influence, she can do anything.. Hope u all understand my brother and my situation..

Under the above circumstances, It would be more helpful, if the lawyers club give suitable advise to whom I have to contact to help my brother during trial time, eventhough he engaged some lawyer, I want to help him to win the from the false case foisted against him..

And in case of failure of the above case what would be punishment imposed to my brother the maximum, pls.advice

Is it possible to move for the High Court to obtain any stay or quasing the FIR in this case..

I would like to contact a suitable criminal lawyer to involve this case,  please recommend.. ( Now I am in abroad, I will be back to India, next month first week)

Regards,

vm

Learning

4 Replies

ronita (single)     12 August 2012

You should speak to speak to advocate Siji Malayil, he can guide you on this issue he handled our family matter in similar to your situation here is his profile like  https://legalservices.co.in/m/lawyers/view/Siji-Malayil-Associates 

you will get the best solution from him
God Bless
Ronita

1 Like

Ramesh Potedar (Advocate)     12 August 2012

Agree with the erudite opinion of Ashishji.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 August 2012

Even if it is abuse of process of law you hve to prove so.

Existance of section 323 and 506 indicates that there are allegations of beating and intimidation as well.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register