Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

guri   16 September 2018

Character and antecedent certificate not received by employe

Hi 

I am currently appointed on a regular post from April 2017 in an autonomous body and my period of probation in my current post is 1 year. My employer has initiated character and antecedent verification to the respective police station where I had previously resided however the police verification report is not yet received by my employer even after multiple reminders sent to the police department. I have already completed the mentioned 1 year probation period and no probation extension notice has been given. Now even after 6 months of my initial probation period completion my employer has not received the character and antecedent report yet. Please let me know what is the rule to be followed if the character and antecedent report is not received by my employer even after multiple reminders. What is the appropriate course of action I should take if I am not confirmed (due to character and antecedent report not received) in my appointed post even after completion of double the initial period of probation. Thanks.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register