LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

imroz ali ahmed (self employed)     05 May 2019

Changing survey number of property which is court

Dear sir/ Madam,
My mother had filed a partition suit on my uncle . After hearing the case honourable court granted temporary injunction on the claimed survey number(74/1A).  I came to know that my uncle had created new survey numbers as 74/1f1 ,74/1f2 with same extension and he is trying to alienate the property. 

My question is How to remove these 74/1f1 ,74/1f2 survey numbers from online land records and what kind of action can my mother take on him .please provide your valuable suggestions


 3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     05 May 2019

Dear queriest, as already the case is in court, he cannot sell the property.  However issue a public notice in largest circulated daily News paper of your state. consult your own counsel.

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 May 2019

Even if your uncle sells the property, you can not do anything as the sale is subject to the final verdict.  Your advocate can explain you the remedy by directing the revenue officials and such changing of survey no. is not that easy as you assume.  Possession of land is most important.  Protect your physical possession and display notice board on the property stating about injunction order warning such buyers. Get a photograph with such display.  This is in addition to the expert advice of KVKS.  The registrar must register the land and his duty is only to collect such registration charges..

1 Like

Shashi Dhara   06 May 2019

U advance the case and file IA stating the facts and to give stay until the suit is decided.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads