Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rohit   27 December 2016

Changing government job

Hello seniors/respected Sirs

I have been selected for the post of stenographer( 2400 GP) and working in an autonomous body under Ministry of HRD since AUG-2016 i.e. is my joining date.

As I have been preparing/taking so many govt exams for stenographer, I had also applied for the same post to SSC 2015 stenographer and have been selected for Ministry of Defence (AFHQ), Delhi.  I applied for this exam on may 2015.

I want to join new Department because it comes directly under Central govt and have cghs facility and canteen grossery card.  But my problem is I joined this autonomous body after giving all the levels of ssc 2015 stenographer exam i.e. written and skill test and did not give noc to ssc which ssc collected during conducting skill tests from those candidates who were already working in govt jobs.

Today more than 4 months have been completed of service and probably it will take 4 more months in joining new job, so, my que- is there any rule for my situation in which my service may continue as my parent department give me noc and my new department accept it without any trouble?

I have not yet informed my parent department about my selection.

Plz guide me what should I do from initial stage. As I am the most junior to all of you and want seek helpful suggestions.

Learning

15 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 December 2016

You can read Year Book for Central Government Employees" is the title of the concept book to be published by the Management & Administrative Training Academy (MATA) for the Central Government Employees regarding various rules, mainly FRSR and CCS Rules which govern their service conditions.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 December 2016

Present employer is justified in refusing NOC. Make request. Or discuss with cao office of mod

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 December 2016

Present employer is justified in refusing NOC. Make request. Or discuss with cao office of mod

sai narayana   30 December 2016

You wrote the exam before joining the current job so you can't fear about NOC, just relieving from current organisation to new organisation is enough by intimating the same to your present organisation.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 December 2016

It is not made clear by ou that why NOC like other candidates, was not applied for and/or submitted by you. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 January 2017

As per given facts he never intimated his candidatur ein other exam to the deptt on joining.  Deptt may if acting charitably give NOC and cannot be compelled to issue the same.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 January 2017

In that case request and apply your skills.

Usually bosses/employer do not want to set a precedence.

(Guest)

Mr. Rohit,

About vague advice of Mr. Kumar Doab, i.e., "In that case request and apply your skills. Usually bosses/employer do not want to set a precedence," YOU HAVE THE RIGHT to ask Mr. Doab, what skill he advises you to use to get NOC?

As usual in several other cases also, with his multiple posts, Mr. Kumar Doab has created utter confusion to make your problem much more complicated than providing any specific solution.

In other words, besides creating complication in your problem by misdirecting you with his wrong advice, he has tended merely to waste your time and energy by unnecessarily loading you with quite irrelevant junk material, irrespective of whether you are able to get any clue to solve your problem or not.

SO, THE ADVICE OF MR. KUMAR DOAB IS ABSOLUTELY WRONG AND CANNOT BENEFIT YOU EVEN TO 1% IN SOLVING YOUR PROBLEM.

God knows with what of his hidden intention he has tried to misguide you towards a very wrong direction.

EVEN OTHERWISE ALSO, you cannot expect any legitimate advice from a person, who always appears with a fake identity, as he has not shown his real name, photo and location in his profile. HE ALWAYS APPEARS WITH HIS FAKE IDENTITY, NEVER COMES FORWARD WITH HIS REAL NAME, PHOTO AND LOCATION PLACE. He has very openly refused to come forward with his real identity (name, photo and place of his location) at his LCI profile, even on several repeated requests.

EVEN on your specific advice to reveal his identity, he won’t oblige you to reveal his REAL NAME, PHOT AND PLACE OF LOCATION. FOR EXPERIMENT SAKE, YOU MAY LIKE TO TRY your luck. I AM SURE, HE WON'T do that.

If an expert, he should not have felt the need to hide himself. Probability of a person hiding himself can be with the following reasons:

• Either he can be a criminal; OR
  • A fraud; OR
  • Cannot be an expert, but only be acting as a tout of some lawyers on commission basis to first to confuse the person struggling with a problem by making his problem more and more complicated, then recommending him about any one of the lawyer for whom he may be working.

You may like to see some examples, where Mr. Kumar Doab tried to make the problems complicated by side-tracking the issues to quite a different directions.

For example Mr. Kumar Doab confused the authors of a problem pertaining to "wife's share to property" but loaded with his HUNDREDS OF PAGES of google searched irrelevant junk material consisting of amendment of Goa Educational Rules and an Act of succession after death of the owner, while the person was still alive. You may like to see that by opening the link: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Wife-s-right-to-share-in-property-in-Goa--626526.asp  

A question arises, when the problem did not have even a remote concern with education in Goa, for what purpose that link was provided?

Another example can be seen in the problem of the author concerned with “purchased property without sale deed”, but Mr. Kumar Doab gave the colour of adverse possession due to that even the experts could get misled and concentrated their advice about adverse possession of the property. The same can be seen at the link: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Notary-land-documents-625956.asp

There are several such type of examples where he used to misguide the members with his wrong advice.

(Guest)
Mr. Rohit,

About your problem, as per Rules, your case does not warrant NOC of the present employer, having applied for the post before joining and also not intimating the employer within one month of joining your post. Rather, if you now intimate or apply for NOC, you will definitely attract disciplinary action against you having not fulfilled the conditions of the conduct and discipline rules of your organisation.

So, for the present, resignation is the only remedy for you to join the new post.

rohit   05 January 2017

sir which type of resignation I should give to my parent office and will the new office accept it and make my old service continue..?

rohit   05 January 2017

kumar doad sir,

how could I submit the NOC because at that time I was unemployed and wasnt selected/joined my current office as the result and joining of my current office was done after the completion of skill test/document verification of ssc in which employed candidates submit their NOC.

Skill test/verification date of ssc was 14.july.2016 and my current office joinig date is 01. august .2016.  And the result of ssc published on 30 nov.2016

rohit   05 January 2017

Sudhir kumar sir, 

how could I inform to the ssc/dept. about the joining in my candidature as I didnt join my current/first office at the time of filling application forms, skill test and document verifcation.

ssc application filling form date was abt sept 2015 

ssc skill test/ document verification date was 14 july2016

result of my current office was published on august 25, 2016 and joining date is 1st august,2016.

rohit   05 January 2017

P.S. Dhingra Sir,

My current office is an autonomous central govt body and now I have been selected in SSC exam. So, how counld I inform the SSC abt my joining in an autonomous body. Bec. i joined this govt body after giving all the level of ssc exam and in between there was no way/rule to intimate the SSC about my joining in this autonomous central govt body.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 January 2017

who stopped you from informing the autonomous body about this candidate in SSC.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register