LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akhil (nothing)     10 July 2014

Changes in birth certificate(B.C)

Hi guys, I am akhil of b.tech.. Actually i have applied for my passport and i hav got the slot for mine and when i was in to the office they have rejected me in the third counter due to the incorrect name of my father in the B.C.(RAMESHBABU). I.e. in all the documents like ration card and in aadhar card its in the correct manner (RAMESH). Actually in those days he was been called by RAMESH BABU but a few days later it has been changed to RAMESH so here the only problem is with BABU. To solve this problem i went to the M.R.O office they replied like no changes can be done of removing the name but only changes can be done to add any thing to the name and also dates can be changed but no chances of removing the name. So i want a legal solution to this problem please help me.

Learning

3 Replies

bhargav (Regulatory Affairs officer)     14 July 2014

Respected Sir,

I am Bhargav Desai, Belonging to bhavnagar (Gujarat). I have a problem That in my Birth Certificate the Date is 17/09/1991(Original Birth date)  and in all other document birth date is 18/08/1991(fake because of school admission). so i want to change my birthdate in Birth Certificate from 17/09/1991 to 18/08/1991. 

So, please give me suggestion that how to change the birthdate in birth certificate.

Thanks & Regards

Bhargav Desai

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 July 2014

Mr.Akhil, You have to approach local civil court and file a petition.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 July 2014

Mr.Bhargav,  Apply for correction of date of birth at gazette department along with birth certificate as evidence to show the correct date of birth.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register