LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abcdefghij (ghj)     04 August 2017

Change of name

is it necessary for a girl to change her surname after marriage ?? I am having dispute with my husband and there is no chance that it will be solved so nw i want to change my aadhar card with my name and address of before marriage. so is this possible ?? Pls note only aadhar card is with my name and address after marriage and all other documents like PAN, Driving lics, Voters id etc with my old name i.e name before marriage. I want to change aadhar as its complusory to link it with all bank accounts and with PAN. Thanks & Regards.

Learning

3 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     04 August 2017

Yes, you can change the surname in your adhaar card, It is mandatory link all bank accounts with adhaar and PAN card and also you need to link adhaar and pan card by visiting site of income tax department.

So, firstly change surname in adhaar card because in case name is differ between adhaar and pan card the name of adhaar will be considered.

Garlapati.Ravindra babu   04 August 2017

Sir my name is ravindra babu .In my 10th & inter certificate my mother actual name is nagaraja kumari.but in certificate it is printed as nagaraja amma .So plz sir help me how to change my mother's name.plz sir is any chance to change his name.

Garlapati.Ravindra babu   04 August 2017

Their is no much time sir. It is much problem to my passport sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More