LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shilpa (Student)     25 July 2011

Change of date of birth in 10th class certificate of ICSC


I have completed my 10th class from ICSC board, and need to apply for passport.

There is a problem that the date of birth registered in my school was incorrect, due to which my metric certificate has incorrect date of birth, which does not match with my Birth certificate.

Can anyone please help me out as to how my DOB can be corrected in my 10th class ICSC certificate.


Thanks in advance.


 2 Replies

sharma (ADVOCATE)     25 July 2011

Correction can be done by applying to a notary and send the notary ceritificate enclosing your birth certificate to the board for modification.  your certificate will get modified.

Surendra Singh Chandrawat (Lawyer)     26 July 2011

For correction of DOB of 10th Marksheet Contact:

Address C I S C E
Pragati House, 3rd Floor, 47-48, Nehru Place,
New Delhi - 110019 Telephone Number (011)-26285170, 26413820, 26411706, 26476547 Fax Number 26234575, 26212051 Email Web Site

For Passport:

Get a notarised certificate from notary with any other supporting document specifying DOB therein.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register