New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhijeet Kulkarni (BD)     07 June 2014

Change in proprietor type

I had applied a trademark under our partnership firm six months back. Now my partner has moved and I want to change the Proprietor details of Trademark application from Partnership firm to Proprietorship. Can I do the changes if yes any one please help me as to which form I need to submit and the cost involved..


 1 Replies

Prashant Mule (LEGAL SERVICES)     15 June 2014

You need to file Form TM-16 Application and fees is Rs. 500,

I would advise you not to do your self and do consult you attorney.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register