Dear Sir,
We have a Birth Certificate of our daughter in the name ' GARIMA'.
But, we have decided to keep the final name as 'AAHANA'.
I have changed the same in the Gazettee copy, I have also entered her name as 'AAHANA' in Ration Card.
I have also given a Affadavit in the school for admission.
Now, the school is saying that we cannot consider all these things.. we will only consider what is written in Birth Certificate.
Kindly advise what to do now.
What more documents or Court Order, etc can be produced such as the name can be kept as Aahana Vishal Walde only.
Request you kind advise.
Thanks and regards
Vishal Walde