Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Change in land records


WE HAVE A AGRICULTURAL LAND OF AREA 12.32 ACRES(as per document) in TAMILNADU. As per the revenue records it is showing 12.32 acres in RSR and UDR. But the FMD in the revenue department shows 30-40 cents shorter. Due to this we are not able to make sub division as per our partitiion deed. How can we correct it? What is the Option available legally and also the procedures available through revenue court to correct the error between the revenue documents? Who is person who has the power to correct this records after inspection? Does the DRO has the power to do it? Have they done it in the earlier cases or we have to fight a long legal battle to correct the wrongly entered data in their revenue records?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x