LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikram   28 December 2019

Certified divorce copy - currently in usa



I got divorced in India in 2010. Currently residing in USA. Can I get the certified divorce copy without visiting India?

Thanks in advance.



 7 Replies

Adv. SIddharth Jain (Advocate )     28 December 2019

Yes. it can be done by your lawyer
1 Like

ganesh rao (x)     28 December 2019

it is a simple job.  u can ask your advocate to get copies of certified copies of the divorce decree.  As the case was decreed in 2010, about a thousand rupees may have to be spent.

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     28 December 2019

yes, it can be easily obtained

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     28 December 2019

agreed with the above experts.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     29 December 2019

Did you contact your lawyer for obtaining copy of decree of divorce? if not yet contact him/ her.

Well advised by experts, nothing more to add.

Vikram   30 December 2019

My lawyer is not reachable since couple of months. Not sure if the contact number/email has been changed. Can I get the contact of any advocate in hyderabad who could help with certified divorce copy?

test123   01 January 2020

All these gan$u lawyers reply waste less msg.... You can PM me...I will walk you through by simple few clicks....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query