LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arvind Sharma (Article)     08 July 2011

Certified copy of sale deed

Hello Members..,

The case is like below..:

Person bought a property and get it registered in his name. But as not so aware about such sale purchase, doesn't overlook upon previous sale-purchase and didn't took any previous sales deed.. Now, he need such deed for some purposes and that seller has refused to give without charges...

So, the problem is client doesn't want to pay such thousands money.. So is there any alternative to get previous deeds (Sale/POA/Transfer)...??

Please reply soon....


 5 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     08 July 2011

If registered documents u will give a application at sub-registrar office then they give a certified copy of those documents. 

1 Like

Arvind Sharma (Article)     08 July 2011

what all they will ask about...??

I have particulars about that property, and party name and nothing more.....

not even date of transaction... :(

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     08 July 2011

U contect Sub-Registrar office for that and search the records of property in search u find out all deatiles of your property and then give application for certify copy of the deed.  

Arvind Sharma (Article)     08 July 2011

thanks a lot sir...

shilpashetty (Shop Owner)     13 April 2015

Can unknown person take certified copy of the sale deed of other house if he knows property details ????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query