LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

socially backward (Social worker)     06 December 2013

certified copy of order

which department/office is required to be approached to get certified copy of the judgement in ACJM Court?Is there any special form/format of application for applying to get such copy and any fee is required?Please provide the details and formalities.


 1 Replies

ADV S PATHAK (lawyer)     07 December 2013

go to concerned court and find any clerk of any advocate. he will do the job.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query