LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravindar   01 July 2017

Certificates name change issue

Hi, this is ravindar reddy , in my 10th, inter and degrree certificates my name as KOLLI RAVINDAR REDDY and my original is KOLLA RAVINDAR REDDY ,now i want change in my 10th,inter and degree certificates as KOLLA RAVINDAR REDDY. And in my adhar and voter id my name as KOLLA RAVINDAR REDDY ,i dont have birth certificate ,please help me to change my name .i want the process please. Thank you in advance

Learning

5 Replies

Arjun Kohli   01 July 2017

The rules and regulations for change of name are often varying from State to State. Kindly provide as to which state/ UT you belong to.

Ravindar   01 July 2017

I am from Telangana

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 July 2017

Check from regional office of  board from which exam was passed.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     02 July 2017

You need to keep ready  a notarised afidavit citing reasons fo r changing you rname to Kolla Ravinder Reddy which dffers from  name in School certificate and Publish it in two popular local news papers of the prposed change of name to the corect  one then along with notarized Affidavit and News Paper Ads proceed to Government Prinitng press and submit the above two  documents/papers. Within 10 days you'll get Offficial  Gaztte publication of your changed name by post from that  of wrong name given in School Certificate.You approach Board of INTERMEDIATE AND UNIVERSITY) and  show official gazette publication of your corrected name  and corrected name in  your 10 th class certificate and get corrected to real name in  Intermeduiate Board  and University  Or in the alternate apply  for corection of your name  in 10 th class certificate to DEO  of  the  Disitrict or Board of   secondary education fromwhich  you passed out your10 th class..Similarly you approach Intermediate Board and University by showing your corrected name in your 10th class certificate and get entered your correct name in all these Authorities records.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     02 July 2017

AffiYou need to keep reasy  a notarised afidavit citingreasons fo r changing you rname to Kplla Ravinder Reddy which dffers from  name in School certificate and Publish it in two popular local news papers of the prposed change of name to the corect  one then along with notarized Affidavit and News Paperr Ads proceed to Government Prinitng press and submit the above two  documents/papers. Within 10 days you'll get Offficial  Gaztte publication of you r changed name by post from that  of wrong name given in School Certificate. Or in th e alternate apply  for corection of your name  in 10 th class certificate to DEO  of  th e  Disitrict or Board of   secondary education fromwhich  you passed out your10 th class..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register