LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

certificates hold by sri chaitanya college

they said we will give conssesion and you just pay Rs40000 that is enough but now they are changing their words that we didn't said that like....we said that if you get all India rank only we will give conssesion and they are holding my certificates .....what to do now?where should I go and complain?


 7 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     09 October 2020

First, issue simple notice and make a copy of that notice to the Ministry of Higher Education, UGC.   They may stop your TC and retaining qualification certificates and not returning them is an offense and the college may lose it's recognition.



The Principal,

Chaitanya College,



1.The complainant is a student of ....................class..................section with Roll No...................at...................campus.

2.Complainant has made several requests for returning of the original certificates taken by the college for verification. but authorities refusing stating one reason or another.

3.As per HRD /UGC directives and Government orders retaining such original certificates is treated as a serious offense, amounts to harassment and deficiency of services, and amounts to hampering of the career of a budding student.  Not returning the original is illegal.

4.The complainant demands for the return of originals within a week, failing which the complainant will be constrained to the Director of Higher Education, Ministry, HRD, and UGCC in addition to taking measures legally for compensation and expenses also.





Praveen Kumar Reddy Kalukurthi   09 October 2020

sir thanx for your support sir.
but they are saying do what can you do.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     09 October 2020

If you have belief in guidance, issue such as registered notice and see.

The HRD/UGC/Govt of AP issued directives that if original certificates are not returned their recognition will be canceled.

You have solicited guidance.  When it is given with the support of such directives free of cost, instead of taking such guidance and thank a member, without following such advice that costs Rs.22/ (Registration fee) expressing doubts at such age is not common. 

Whether to follow meaningful and cheap advice or not is left to you. You can go as you wish.  No forcing or compulsion.

If you have alternates, explore them.

Praveen Kumar Reddy Kalukurthi   09 October 2020

thank you sir I will definitely proceed as you said and update the news to you
1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     09 October 2020

Generally giving external links is not permitted but as you want it against discipline I am providing you.   Immediately copy it down before it is deleted.  Read all the threads and facts.


1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     09 October 2020

Holding back is impermissible. You can meet the District Authorities (District Collector, Joint Collector, SP etc.). Their intervention would settle the issue immediately.

1 Like

Johnson Baddhity   30 April 2022

Hello Sir,We have a same situation with Sri Chaitanya in Vijayawada branch where my Nephew has joined and discontinued due to their adminstration had their own disputes and half of the faculty has seperated.They took the students away with them.Now Sri Chaitnya is not releasing students certificates and demanding to pay full fees which is around 2.5lakhs,Student has aleady paid 1.35Lakhs in  27th January 2021 and studied their only for one month.Sri Chaitanya did closed in March 2021 due to lock down and later followed by their own faculty walking out.They are harassing for the remaining fees other wise they wont handover the certificates.Student is very depresed and future is in limbo,Could you please advise

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register