Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naim (Clerk)     24 January 2020

Central govt job: declaration regarding bigamous marriage

Dear Law Experts,

I am Muslim by religion.

My wife booked me u/s 498a IPC and DVC.

After few years, we had compromise in High court and case was quash and as per HC we got Talaq in Family court.

Now i got central Govt. Job.

It says : Declaration regarding bigamous marriage: In this a quetion is asked?

1. I hereby declare that I have only one living legally married spouse neither entered or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living.

2. Also, I am a divorcee/not a divorcee from my earlier marriage.

what should be my answer to the above question, specifically 2nd. 

I am worried, do i need to reveal that i was arrested for 1 day, i had criminal cases earlier, that i am divorcee and this is my 2nd marriage.

Please give your expertise opinion.

Regards Naim


 1 Replies

Naim (Clerk)     25 January 2020

Thank you Mr OM Prakash for yur comment.

But i am already married now. still i need to declare regarding my previous marriage for which i had been offcially divorced.

Is it require to declare regarding our previous marriage details

Plz comment

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query