Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijayvijay (Direct contract paramedical staff)     15 December 2014

Central govt. contract staff

Respected Sir/Madam,

Please any one can provide me RR for direct central govt. contract staff, paramedical staff such as whether contract staff work and working hours differ from regular staff, on which basis contract staff salary fixed, and another benefits such as how many leaves per month (EL, CL, ML).

Maximum how many days of night duty continously and hours per month.

Learning

8 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 December 2014

RR are different for different posts indifferent deptt and can be had from the deptt.  This is gazette information.

dhirender sharma (Govt Auditor)     19 December 2014

RR for central government contractual staff, I dont think so you will get anywhere because, the Recruitment rules are framed for the permanent posts in Central Government. You may be misleaded my friend. 

If you get RRs for contractual staff, pl share with me. 

vijayvijay (Direct contract paramedical staff)     23 December 2014

Hai thanks for your reply, can anybody provide me details about general RR for contract staff if they work in private organisation or in autonomous body such as leaves, night shifts and other benefits etc.

thank you.

vijayvijay (Direct contract paramedical staff)     22 February 2015

Hai, now i am working as direct central government contract staff for the last 3 years, first one and half years continuously work without break and then onwards every 40 days my contract get renewed till date, but my salary remains same from the date of joining and also two and half days leaves every month, if we take or not it get lapsed every month, other than that no other benefits such as PF, ESI, GF and medical leaves.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 February 2015

First of all if you are contract  staff then you cannot be direct.

stand corrected.

PF    - if no PF given then please give a written complaint to the RPFC against contractor and the department.

ESI - if no ESI given then please give a written complaint to the DD ESI against contractor and the department

Please refer to the conditions of service in form of registered Standing orders of the company for other benefits.

vijayvijay (Direct contract paramedical staff)     24 February 2015

Thanks for your reply sudhir sir,

Sorry for the inconvenience sir, We are working in central government autonomous body, here they recruit D group workers by means of outsourcing (contractors) they get all benefits from their contractors, but they recruit C group staffs like us by direct open call written and interview on contract basis and also they paid contract salary (16,000) directly to the us without any other benefits, that they mentioned it clearly in every renewal of our contract period for 40 days (more than 3 years), in this condition we are eligible for PF and ESI?, if we put a complaint suggested by you sir.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     25 February 2015

eligible  even from the first day , even if one is daily wager/outsources/part time worker.

vijayvijay (Direct contract paramedical staff)     25 February 2015

Thanks a lot sudhir sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register