Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Government_servant   21 November 2016

Central government with permanent resisdency of canada

Dear Gurus,

I am Class-1, Deslhi Based Gazetted Central Government Servant (Permanent Post).

I got Permanent Residency of Canada and after taking NoC from my organization for 15 days ex-India leave, I came here at Canada.

I want to extend my leave citing medical reasons for a month (actually due to personal reasons) but as my passport is carrying Immigration VISA stamp, I am worried that in case I return back to my job in India, Vigilance Department in my Organization may check my passport.

My question is that whether holding PR while staying in Central Government Job is illegal?

Learning

4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 November 2016

Please be clear whether you have changed nationality?

whether you are going to reside permanently in Canada and yet wanting not to be deleted from rolls of deptt?

Government_servant   26 November 2016

Sir,

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 November 2016

So you are basically a Govt employee who happen to get permision to be out of country and want to extend leave.

You want to extend the leave on medical grounds and as you you yourself say that you do nto have any medical papers.  Therefore you are on a wrong platform.  This forum advises law but does not advise ways of committing frauds.

If your organisation is not ready to extend leae then join back.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 November 2016

further.

It is not clear on what ground you got leave and for what purpose you got VISA.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register